CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Break in transmission!


Hey guys,
I'm really busy with school so I won't be blogging till next week wednesday!!!
Pls pray for me have a calculus test(the thorn in my flesh) on tuesday and a presentation that same day!!
Would be back blogging on wedneday!!!
dosen't the pic above remind you of that nta break in transmission especially when it made that ppppppppppppppooooooooooo sound!!hehe
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Tinu
xxx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO FEAR..U WUD PASS THIS ONE TOO..:)
:)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Best of luck okay? Stay focused and everything will fly by like a breeze.

That pic reminds me of waiting in front of my mom's Sony TV waiting for NTA 2 Channel 5 to come on so i could watch Voltron in the '80s.

Anonymous said...

ahh how can we forget and the song sef..NTA 2 chaneeeeeeeel five the reach out station..lol

Tinu said...

@Anonymous 12;55
thank u!
@Soloonsydelle thanks for stopping by would you do my own patewo??
@Anonymous 4:50 loooooooooooooool!

Anonymous said...

All the best ibietoro :)

C said...

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
once I saw the pic,that's the first thing that came to my head hehe

ppppppppppppppppppppp
LOOL

Tinu said...

LOL Chichi!!!

Roc said...

G'luck with your calculus...!

Havent seen that pic in yearssss..

before anyone dreamt up 24 hour telly in Naija.. How time flies..

Tinu said...

thank u Roc Naija!

Omo Oba said...

lol @ solomonsydelle. man, we did the same in the 90's! The pic brought back memories definitely of NTA2, channel 5, ela oju kan. Hope ur test went well.

Tinu said...

@Omo oba
lol@@nta 2 channel ela oku jan!!!!
my test... I did my best and have left the rest to God!