CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 31, 2009

The games we played!!!

Hey People
I'm soo sorry i havent updated in such a while
my summer has been going soo well!!!Im having a blast volunteering partying, enjoying the weather, so Im just enjoying myself before I go back,kai Im dreading going back to school everytime I'm on that plane back I cry from when we take off to when we land!I kid you not!!!and I know I;m going to cry on my way back in september :(

Ok enough of my crying stories!!

So today I was on the bus, and I noticed this little girl and her mom playing a game it was soooo cute
They were both singing "A sailor went to see see see to see what he coulde see see see and all that he could see see see was the bottom of the rainbow see see see
And it just reminded me of all those gameS I used to play in my Corona uniform during break time under the hot sun!

yes I shall take you all down memory lane on that games we all played when we were much younger

If you were born in January stand up stand up,Ari ya riya roses God bless you!

My mother told me that she would buy me another dolli if I was good good good( i dnt know the rest!)

New money E don come I by garri ten kobo I give mary to cook am mary cook am e no sweet

I beat mary she no cry I kill mary she no die

which kin mary be dis one
amina amina toro a lazy girl
eno emmanuel

yaga rogo yaga rogo sumpepe

ogere sam sam sam sam sam

change ur style , snother one , be like that ble like that!!

My name ,my name my name pangolokoshi
my name is Tinu pankolokoshi

I come from Rivers

pankolokoshikoshokoshiko

I want to choose a friend

pankolokoshiher name is NiceAnon

pankolokoshishe comes from Emelika

pnkoloshokoshi



Ten ten

Twenty twenty twenty tweeeeh twegeh

thirty thirty theeeh ntegeh

forty forty forrrrr mmmfogo

fifty fifty fift fiiiiifiih

sixty sixty seeeeseeegi

seventy seventy seeeeeventy

Eighty eiighty eeeeeeeghhhty

ninety ninety naaaayentey

honda, temi, tiwo,soko,waya,erepalowa erapalowa!

Oh and do u guys remeber playing police and thief!!!!hahahah

and stuck in the mud

and catcher and then to determine who was going to be the catcher

ini mi myni mo

father had a donkey,donkey died father cried

that means u are out of the game!

and the almighty Tinko, I can go to twenty with this one!!!too madd!!!

and the skipping games we played .WHEN WILL YOU MARRY, THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR, SOMETIME FOREVER , JANUARY, FEBRUARY...

My upcoming posts would be on the things we said and did!

One of the famous lies somebody said!!

"MY father just finished his new house, it is the biggest duplex in port-harcourt and it has remote control""It has WHAT!?!""Remote control. When you press it, the downstairs would go upstairs and the upstairs would come downstairs"

the most famous insult

U mess u mess all the fish in the sea say Are we SAAAAAAAAAAAAAFE???


Have a fab week people!!


Tinu
xxx

23 comments:

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Do i get to be 1st

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Girl you sure have brought back all those fun days!!!!

Me i think kids nowadays are really missing out

Sassy Trends said...

lmaooo...my name is sassy..pangologodish...
I come from london...pangologodish...lwkmd!

hahahahahaha, Tinu o serious at all oo...thanks for bringing me back memory lane gurl
xxx

downtheaisle said...

I can stop laughing....lmao

***My Mother told me, that she will buy me....

what of,

*** Ride over,ride over, we want tinu to come and ride over.

***Mr macaroni riding on the bicycle, if u want to marry me, Mr Macaroni

And when skipping on a rope

***When will you marry, this yr,next yr, sometimes forever.

I could go on and on.

Sir Scribbles said...

LMAO!!! when y'all were playing these games the real men were rocking "police & thief", "Ice & water", Police command lol...those were d days mehn!!!!!!!!!!

NaijaBabe said...

OMG this babe you are on a next level...I only remember 2 of them though...'all those who are born in january and the my name...
Oh LORD...memories mehn

doll (retired blogger) said...

wow..all those games

tunrayo said...

the good ol' days :)

Naija bad boi.... said...

lol...kids are sure missing out nowadays....
dem u mess jokes were like our own ur mama jokes meeehn...pure fun...nice one

bob-ij said...

LOL I didn't go to corona but I remember some if those games. I wen to at saviours and ten ten was our thing mehn! LOL the January one was annoying LOL because only me n my sis were born in august so not much dancing there! LOL but my cousins taught me the panfakoloshi I'd wateva it's called. It's great it summer is good. Thanks for checking up!
x!

Yankeenaijababe said...

First time here Tinu, love your blog. How have you been?

chayomao said...

if u're born in December come out and dance!
Gurll u brought back those innocent carefree memories!
'what is the time Mr. Wolf?" 'ONE O
CLOCK'!

dO AND come back joo! i'm missing u!

Nice Anon said...

hahaheeheheeheh. Yeah back in the day o! Remember if you are born in January come out and dance and dancing like an apple tree God bless you oh God bless you.....
Those were the days. we had pure innocent fun!

Anonymous said...

funny enough I only remember police and thief....chai I was always the thief and enjoyed it!!! chai all those cute giggly girls chasing you all over school...PRICELESS! xD

Andrea said...

Ha..old memories....

bumight said...

your posts always take me back on a memory trip
i remember police and thief, u mess (that one almost always had me crying cos i never had diss!)
when will u marry


great job girl!

Yankeenaijababe said...

Are you sure his house has remote control? Chei!! I can't wait.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

yay! 'ten ten'

I must start teaching the kids these games. They already know how to say 'Story, Story' and 'Time, Time' before bed time storytelling.

How far, my sista/ Continue to enjoy your summer oh!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wait, where'smy comment?


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Anonymous said...

lol...i tot i commented on this a long time ago...ughhhhhh...bottom line childhood in naija is fun.

Buttercup said...

Hehehehe! Damn, those were THE times! LMAO @ the house with the remote control! Hiiiiii sis!!!!!!

miss.fab said...

LMFAO i def laughed out loud at "you mess all the fish in the sea say are we saaafe!!" lmao!!!! hahahaha those were the days man! how i miss my childhood. sigh

nice blog. thanks for stopping by mine!!

Anonymous said...

u took me way back...i remember those insults we used to call them "mess"...that all to d back hair style was Koroba