CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RAIIZZCOS,CMEEEZZZZ,BALENDE,MAIIIII TWEEF!!

OK!


I am very very sorry that i havn't updated,nothing to write, rather too much to write and I dnt kknow which one to post !!!I know it dosent seem like I havent updated cos Ive been going around blogsville!


howve u all been???(nobody ever answers my questions)


Everytime I get on the bus I get something to write about


So today on my way home I had to press the button to alert the driver to stop at my bus stop but instead I just had the urge to shout OWA OWA!!!(what you shout when you want the bus driver to stop in Lagos)I didnt!!!ahn ahn!!!a whole swaggaliscious somebody like myself!Tofiakwa!!



In Obalende
*remember all those women that did hair under the bridge and they would drag you to come and do your hair and then you would see all of them fighting abt customer!"na me call am forrrst""aabi aunty no be me call u,na me dey shout fine geh fine geh"
the might want to start million braids on your head at 4 o'clock in the afternoon!!
serious customer service right there!
the things you saw
*the women selling meat and fish and all the flies swarming!!
*the hausa men carrying sugar cane!!!
*people hawking agbalumo
*buses fighting to be on the faster lane
*conductors fighting about change with customers
*wreckless drivers that learnt how to drive a car under 2hrs
*those men that carried meat in their hands in cartons
*people that sold rat poison with dead dried rat and then they would put it in your car and the ones that sold crabs
*women selling agbdo(corn) and pear the purple one, roasted plantain and yam,


and in CMEEEEEZZZZ all the second books and clothes that were sold


and in MAAAIII TWEEEF the baskets of tomatoes and all the things needed for parties

You know there are only something you hear in Nigeria


*Pls wazz your time?


*Do you know who I yam?


*I want to drink Aiiiizzzeeee warra


*your head no correct?


*she took in meaning that shes pregnant


*she put to bed meaning that she had a baby


*HOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLIITTTTT!


*Inner Light


*Keroseeeen


*why are you frnaking your face?


*can you borrow me your stood I need to sit


*I never beleful


*Hely momo (early morning)


*Aunty e revise back seyin


*dressssI wan pass


*Oga how weekend?wetin you chop remain??


*Happy sunday

*Hi halways henjoy moosik

*mumudotcom

*today na today
*who born you
*you dont have respect
*you can't greet
*PENARITY
*It snot your fault
*50 naira rice 20 naira beans, 2 pomo one pepsi orobo
*heeeens up
*offf your pant
*she's wearing troziz
*I would show you pepper
*where are your particuars
*abeg shif smll may i siddon
*park here park here nigerian police
*ori e fokasibe
*dem swearofr you
*let me call you back beforelasma catch me
*is it your consign
*no make me como my shirt ooo!!
*nosense and ingrident!!!

*can i see ur tint permit and faya extinguisher


Have a fab rest of the week!!
Tinu
xxx

23 comments:

Rene said...

LMAO!!!

Fabulo-la said...

LOOOOL I cant stop laughin to
'Aunty e reverse back seyin'
LOOOOOL!

Yankeenaijababe said...

lol

You bought back some sweet memories to my mind of Lagos. Yankee don civilize me totally...I still can't stop laughing. You go see pepper today..imao

chayomao said...

Hely momo, that was my line mehn!
LWKM....

Anonymous said...

lmao

Sassy Trends said...

Chei! Tinu no kill me with laffter abeg!
This your spelling of those areas self dey tush enuff..lol

That obalende of a place... I dey avoid that place like mad... I remembered my very first laptop and one of my phones was stolen there.
Yeye place! Mcheww

Anyway sha shey owapa?
It's a good thing you are back jare, I don dey miss you already.

xx

CerebrallyBusy said...

LMAO!!

hely momo!!!!
revise back seyin
mumudotcom.

LOL

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

LWKMD!!!

Chick are you taking Nigerian English classes?

Anonymous said...

lol what a dodo babe!

Buttercup said...

Hahaha you've come again! I also have a post in my head about stuff that happens only in Naija. Lol @ people not answering your questions..I'm good, sis! How you dey?

juiceegal said...

Lol...........twinnie u won't kill me o....i can't stop laughin.
This made me remember all dose guys dat used 2 carry stuff at d market..anytime a car is driving towards d market dey wld strt screamin 'na me pik d jeep, i chose d red car abeg comot na me choose am 1st''

bob-ij said...

lol..i'm rolling on the floor... Literally!
x!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha...oh my....

Obalende is a tough place. Babe, you are too funny!

Tinu said...

@Rene I know
@fABULOLA that ne kills me evrytime
@NYB glad i did!!
@Chayoma lol
@leggy hehehe
@Sassy lol Im good sweets!!!
@Cerebally Busy thanks for sropping by
@CWRD!!no oh!!im not
@Chari what does dodo mean???
@Burrax im good thnx for asking jare
@juiceee i KNOW they were quiet annoying
@bobij im happy u are
@Ssd loooooooooooooool!!

tommeh said...

lwkmd!

tommeh said...

lwkmd!

Sumptuous said...

Cant stop laughing. This is really hilarious. There is no place like Lagos. I'm fine, thanks for askin.

Neo said...

lmao. ur on point.

there's only one lagos o, if anyone tells u difeerent forgerrrit!

Rayo said...

rotflmao. gr8 one

Rayo said...

rotflmao. gr8 one

Lolia said...

LOL @ HOLLLIITTT

Yayy I'm smiling this morning! Thanks dear!

Meanwhile I replied your e-mail a long long long {okay it wasn't that long but still} time ago...Did you get it?

xxx

BSNC said...

LOL you this babe...


thank God you fixed your commenting thing..

how are you.

Buttercup said...

Update nau, sister mi!